Chizzin and its Members, i.e. Shareholders, Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents, Suppliers, and Partners hereby referred to as "Chizzin".
Chizzin provides you access to both its (1) web-based and (2) mobile-based applications (collectively the “Website”) that allow you to utilize (1) an Administration Panel to manage and control your Content and Account, and (2) a Public Panel to browse, share, and/or inquire to other users' Content (collectively the “Services”). The Website and Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Website and Services, are subject to the TOU.
Your access to the Services and the Website is provided on a non-exclusive and revocable basis. Chizzin reserves the right to withdraw, block, terminate or amend your right to access the Services and/or the Website without notice.
Chizzin provides Services that allows registered users who are bound by the TOU to publish advertisements, that may include, but not limited to, business directory, company listing, buy and sell listing, property listing, classified ads, job vacancies, announcements, advertising banners (collectively “Ads”). Each user's Ad may contain text, images, videos, sounds, files, documents, or any material (collectively the “Content”).
By providing and publishing your Content and/or browsing other users' Content, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
1. Chizzin is NOT responsible for (1) user Content; (2) any means of communication between users whether through the Chizzin or other third party website; or (3) comments, posts, files, images, video, sounds, or any material published on the Website.
2. Chizzin is NOT responsible for user Content that you may interpret as offensive, inappropriate, misleading, inaccurate, subjective, libelous, or otherwise unacceptable information. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate, and take all the risks associated with the use of any Content.
3. Chizzin is NOT responsible and in under no circumstances be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of accessing, using, or reading any Content listed, shared, or otherwise made available on the Website.
4. Chizzin have no claims, connections, liabilities, or involvements to any dealings between you and other users. You communicate, negotiate, and/or transact with other users at your own risk and sole responsibility.
5. Chizzin is NOT obligated to pre-screen or pre-approve any published Content.
6. Chizzin reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is violating the TOU and such violation being brought to Chizzin’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all.
7. The Content available on the Website may contain links of third party website which will let you leave the Chizzin's Website. The linked sites are not under the control of Chizzin and Chizzin is NOT responsible for the Contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chizzin.
8. You warrant and represent that you own and control all of the rights to your Content as described in these TOU including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, publish, upload, input or submit Content.
9. Chizzin DOES NOT claim ownership of the Content you provide to the Website for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community. However, by publishing, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content you are granting Chizzin, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Content in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all Chizzin Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Content; to publish your name in connection with your Content; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Service.
10. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Content, as provided herein. Chizzin is under no obligation to post or use any Content you may provide and Chizzin may remove any Content at any time in its sole discretion.
11. In addition to the warranty and representation set forth above, by publishing your Content that contain images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part ("Images"), you warrant and represent that (a) you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted you permission to use such Images or any Content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these TOU and the Service, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these TOU, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the Images as set forth in these TOU, including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Images. By publishing Images, you are granting (a) to all members of your private community (for each such Images available to members of such private community), and/or (b) to the general public (for each such Images available anywhere on the Services, other than a private community), permission to use your Images in connection with the use, as permitted by these TOU, of any of the Service, (including, by way of example, and not as a limitation, making prints and gift items which include such Images), and including, without limitation, a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free license to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Images without having your name attached to such Images, and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Service. The licenses granted in the preceding sentences for a Images will terminate at the time you completely remove such Images from the Service, provided that, such termination shall not affect any licenses granted in connection with such Images prior to the time you completely remove such Images. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Images.
9. Chizzin DOES NOT endorse or recommend any Content, and, as far as the law allows, Chizzin disclaims and in under no circumstances be liable to user Content.
10. Chizzin DOES NOT permit copyright infringement and Chizzin reserves the right to remove such Content and furthermore may block or remove user’s access without prior notice. Chizzin also reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and in compliance with the TOU.
You agree that when using the Services and the Website, YOU WILL NOT:
1. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
2. Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
3. Use any material or information, including images, which are made available on the Website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
4. Violate any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant;
5. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
6. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
7. Include personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
8. Publish, post, upload, or distribute false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or misinforming;
9. Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
10. Constitutes any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Service which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to Chizzin users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
11. Include links to commercial services or third party website, except as specifically allowed by Chizzin;
12. Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
13. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
14. Gather personal data of other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
15. Use any form of automated data collection such as harvesting bots, crawlers, robots, spiders, or scrapers, for the purpose of collecting data or sending spam;
16. Publish duplicate Ads or Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
17. Publish duplicate Ads or Content in multiple categories, or in multiple locations;
18. Embed (iframe) the Website on any other website without prior permission from Chizzin.
19. Obtain and collect the contact numbers and email addresses of other users for the purpose of contacting and directing them to your business or website without their express permission. YOU MAY BE PROSECUTED UNDER UNITED ARAB EMIRATES LAWS.
Certain types of Content, may require you to have a valid license and/or permission to advertise. You acknowledge and take sole responsibility should you be penalized and persecuted by local authority by result of advertising without a valid license and/or permission.
Before you publish your Content, YOU WARRANT THAT:
1. If your Content falls under "Property for Sale" or "Property for Rent", you have a permit or license from your local Government's corresponding real estate agency to sell or rent properties in your location.
2. If your Content falls under "Flatmates", you have a permission from your Landlord and/or the owner of the property to sublet your residence.
3. If your Content falls under "Cars for Sale", you have a clearance from the financing institution (if financed) and/or from your local Government's corresponding road and transportation agency that you fully own the vehicle you are selling.
YOUR ACCOUNT CAN ONLY REPRESENT YOU AND YOUR OWN CONTENT AND IT IS PROHIBITED TO SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO PUBLISH CONTENT YOU DO NOT OWN ON YOUR BEHALF. YOU ARE ALSO PROHIBITED TO PUBLISH YOUR CONTENT ON ANOTHER USER'S ACCOUNT EVEN WITH THE OWNER'S PERMISSION.
Most Services may require you to register and create an account before you can access and use them, you must successfully complete the registration and validation process and must provide up to date, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also be prompted to input your chosen password during the registration process.
You are entirely responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your password. Moreover, you are entirely responsible for any and/or all actions that occur under your account.
You agree to notify Chizzin immediately of any unauthorized access to your account or any other breach of security. Chizzin will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Chizzin or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account owner.
Content under certain category such as Motors, Property, Company Listing or Jobs Vacancies may require you to create a Company Profile and this company will be bound to additional terms and conditions in conjunction to this TOU.
You agree that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could break, damage, disable, overload, or harm any Chizzin server, or the network(s) connected to any Chizzin server, or interfere with any other party's use Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Chizzin server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining, brute force or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
THE SERVICES AND THE WEBSITE ARE INTENDED FOR USERS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ELIGIBLE TO CONTRACT AS PER APPLICABLE LAWS.
By accessing and using the Services and the Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years old, that you are legally allowed to commit into an Agreement, and that you are fully capable to abide and comply with these Terms as hereby expressed as the TOU.
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
If you own and have rights to an intellectual property and you found that a published Content infringes your intellectual property, you may report to Chizzin by sending an email to [email protected], requesting to delete the alleged intellectual property. You must send your request with the following information:
1. The complete link where you found the intellectual property allegedly being infringed;
2. Description and/or screenshot of the alleged intellectual property;
3. A document or any material that proves you are the rightful owner of the intellectual property;
4. The contact details (i.e. email address, address, contact number) of the rightful owner;
5. A statement that the owner of the intellectual property hold Chizzin NOT responsible from any claim of any third party in relation to the removal of the alleged intellectual property; and
6. Physical or electronic signature of the rightful owner.
Chizzin may investigate the allegation and decide in its sole and absolute discretion whether to delete or request the deletion of the alleged intellectual property.
All assets including, but not limited to, text, software, codes, scripts, images, audios, videos and features (collectively, the "Assets") of the Website, except the Content provided by the users, are owned by Chizzin, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. The Website may use certain components with intellectual property rights belonging to third parties with corresponding license granted accordingly to Chizzin.
You are prohibited and/or may NOT disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any Assets of the Website.
You are prohibited and/or may NOT copy, mirror, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, or license any Assets of the Website without prior written consent from Chizzin.
YOU MAY USE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. AS FAR AS THE LAW ALLOWS, CHIZZIN (A) DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, (C) DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE FREE FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, TROJANS, WORMS, OTHER MALICIOUS AND TECHNOLOGICAL HARMFUL MATERIAL AND (D) PROVIDES THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
CHIZZIN SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USING THE SERVICES AND/OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE WEBSITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES AND/OR THE WEBSITE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE WEBSITE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CHIZZIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER OR THIRD PARTY SUBMITTED CONTENTS THAT MAY DEFAME, OFFEND, BE UNACCEPTABLE, OR BE UNLAWFUL AND THAT THE RISK OF ACCESSING AND/OR USING HARMFUL OR DAMAGING CONTENT REST ENTIRELY ON YOUR ACCOUNT.
You acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless to Chizzin from any claims, obligations, liabilities, costs, debts, actions, demands, damages, losses, expenses, or fees alleging or resulting from your use or misuse of the Services and the Website, your breach of the TOU, your violation of any third party’s proprietary rights, or any disputes between you and other user(s) connected to or arising from the use of the Services and the Website in any way.
As far as the law allows, this indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these TOU and your use of the Service and the Website.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT YOU TAKE THE RISK AND FULL RESPONSIBILITY TO YOUR ACTION(S) THAT VIOLATE(S) AND/OR BREACH(ES) ANY OF THE TERMS WHICH MAY MAKE YOU FINANCIALLY ACCOUNTABLE TO CHIZZIN AND/OR OTHER USER(S).
Should you discover any violation(s) of Terms made by other user(s), you may report to Chizzin by clicking on the "Contact Us" hypertext link located at the bottom of the Website.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (1) YOU TAKE THE RISK BY DEALING, COMMUNICATING, TRANSACTING, AGREEING, COMMITTING, AND/OR ARGUING TO OTHER USER(S) OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE WEBSITE; (2) YOU TAKE FULL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, AND/OR DAMAGE(S) INCURRED BY RESULT OF DOING ANY OF THE FOREGOING ACTIONS; (3) THE LEGAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITY OF CHIZZIN ARE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED; AND (4) THE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST CHIZZIN ARE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED.
You acknowledge, agree, and establish the fact that this TOU being in electronic state does not in any way affect or nullify its validity or enforceability.
This TOU and the other policies published on the Website constitute the entire agreement between you and Chizzin and govern your use of the Services and the Website dominating all prior oral and written agreements, understandings, proposals, and/or discussions between you and Chizzin whether direct or indirect.
The provisions of this TOU shall be deemed severable, and if any provision is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision may be amended to the extent reasonably necessary to make the provision, legal, valid, and binding. The remaining provisions of the TOU shall not in any way be nullified, void, and affected by having severable, subjective, and questionable provision(s).
You may not assign this TOU and/or any rights and/or obligations without the prior written consent of Chizzin and any such attempted assignment shall be null and void.
This TOU may be terminated anytime with notice to the other. Upon termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination: (1) Our rights to use and disclose your feedback; (2) Other users rights to further re-share Content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination; (3) the Indemnity Section of the TOU; (4) the Access after Termination Section of the TOU; and (4) Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.